- Vena Cava has amassed a comprehensive to-do list for LA. I’m homesick. (Viva Vena Cava)
- P.S.: Vena Cava’s Fall 2009 collection just hit stores, see the collection (Style.com) and shop (Barneys)
- UPDATE: how did I miss this? Am I the last to know about this or what? Please advise. (Amazon)
- Dylan Fareed makes a video of Santa Monica beach, I’m still homesick. (Dylan Fareed)
- On a separate note: Thankfully, I’m not the only one who is tortured by the issue of pruning lavender. (Gardenweb)
- It’s peach season, and this looks really good. (The Kitchen Sink)
- But it just makes crave a real old-fashioned cobbler, and there’s no one I can think of I trust more on the subject of peach cobbler than Lee Bailey (NPR)
I think I’ll just have to make both.