- Michael Miller reviews Stephen Elliot’s new book at the Fanzine–I’m dying to read it. (The Fanzine)
- It’s August and all those tomato plants you’ve been watching all summer are finally bearing fruit. Preserve some for the winter with this pickling recipe from Home and Oats. (Home and Oats)
- I never get tired of ogling the baroque beauty of Bornay’s flowers, ribbons, and photographs. I’m especially enamored by the colors of the petals in the aisle in this post. (Flowers by Bornay)
- Do you kiss your iPhone goodnight too? Do you know six-year-olds with their own iTunes account? (NY Times)
- New England’s stuffiness is not something I generally lust over, but I wish I could be magically transported to this Cape Cod brunch. (A Hawk From A Handsaw)
Image by A Hawk From A Handsaw
Amazing! Click here to feast your eyes on all the beautiful creations (I visited every previous page-and it was worth it!). Flowers by Bornay.